Theory and Practical Driving Tests Guide
Theory, Hazard Perception and Practical Driving Tests Guide
There are 3 tests to pass to get a full driving licence.
The Theory Test and The Hazard Perception Test are combined, and are taken together at the same time.
Both the Theory Test and The Hazard Perception Test must be passed on the same occasion, if one is failed then both have to be retaken.
The Practical Driving Test can only be booked after the Theory and Hazard Perception Tests have been passed.
There is a lot of misleading information and advice available about the theory test, the hazard perception test and the practical driving test.
Kenilworth Driving School have prepared guides to the theory test, the hazard perception test and the practical driving test, aiming to provide straightforward, accurate and easy to understand information.
Pages in the Theory and Practical Driving Tests Guide section of the Kenilworth Driving School website:
Sections of the Kenilworth Driving School website:
- Kenilworth Driving School home page
- Important Information about Kenilworth Driving School
- Learning to Drive with Kenilworth Driving School
- Theory and Practical Driving Tests Guide
- Full Licence Holders Driver Training
- Taxi Driver Training
- Advanced, Defensive and Eco Driving
- Driving Instructor Training and Jobs
- Terms of Business
- Special Offers
- Other Resources
- Law & Documentation A Driver’s Guide
- Get In Touch with Kenilworth Driving School